Information we hold within school
This is the important information that we need to know about your child and your family.
We need to have this information for many reasons! We need to be able to contact you or your chosen Family member/ contact:
- If your child is unwell at school and they need to be collected.
- There is a change to something throughout the school day that we need to discuss with you.
We want everyone within our community to feel happy, informed and comfortable with what happens at Nine Acres! This is why we ask for your permission in writing for:
- Being able to take and share photographs of your child
- Your child to be able to walk home independently
- Your child to take part in school visits
If there is anything you feel you would like to discuss further or you require paper copies of anything, please contact the school office on 01983 522 984
or email on firstname.lastname@example.org