We are a school in which everyone is ‘Striving for Excellence'. We aim to create an environment where curiosity is encouraged, inquiry welcomed and excitement in learning is fostered. We want to enhance the life of every child, equipping them with the skills and ability to make sense of the world thus creating a community that has values and attitudes that will stand them in good stead for the rest of their lives.
We encourage high self-esteem, aspiration, expectation and respect in all our pupils. We recognise that all are different, but each is special. The pupils will leave Nine Acres with good skills in English, communication and Mathematics which they can apply across all areas of the curriculum. They are ready to face the challenges of secondary education with enthusiasm.
Our aims are:
- To set and promote the highest standards of teaching, learning, progress and achievement
- To promote equality and appreciation of diversity
- To promote and achieve the highest standards of learning behaviour
- To develop independence and creativity
- To provide a healthy, safe and happy environment
- To develop positive links with families and the local wider community.